Friday, March 7, 2014

Who Am I?

I am a filmmaker.

From a very young age, I enjoyed acting out movies. I would imagine myself being in an actress' shoes and playing the same role.

It wasn't until I was 20 that God opened up the doors for me to learn more about filmmaking. Some friends of mine hosted a Christian filmmakers academy and I went. It was then I learned how long and painstaking the filmmaking process is. I also learn how enjoyable and rewarding it is to see a project come together.

Ever since I've been a filmmaker. Sometimes it was just in small film projects, other times it was in larger projects. (I hope to share stories later)

Now my hope is that by starting this blog, I can connect with the other homeschool filmmakers who have similar passions and dreams.

I am a homeschool graduate, blogger, and filmmaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment